How Do I import my Canadian vehicle into the US Part 1 “Compliance”

Do you have the letter of Compliance? You need this letter before you can move forward. This letter must come from the vehicle manufacturer’s United States representative. The letter states that your Canadian vehicle complies with all United States EPA standards.