Many homeowners across the United States need to be prepared for various weather throughout the year including thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, and heavy snows. Fortunately, Arizona is a desert climate and this type of weather is for the most part nonexistent meaning homeowners’ insurance rates are very low compared to many other states. While a desert climate might not bring severe weather, Arizona residents must be prepared for the threat of wildfires. At Fox Reliable Insurance, we work closely with top insurance carriers to ensure you receive homeowners insurance policy that meets the unique needs of an Arizona homeowner.
As a local Mesa agency, we understand the varying needs of homeowners living throughout Arizona including Apache Junction, Mesa, and Gilbert. No matter where you might be located, our team of experienced homeowners insurance agents will ensure that your policy provides the coverage you need at a competitive rate. While we tailor each policy to the homeowner and their unique home, you will find that most homeowners insurance provide similar protection.
Arizona Homeowners Insurance Coverage
- Coverage for your dwelling (home structure) and additional structures on your property including carports, barns, sheds, and other detached storage facilities.
- Coverage for damages to personal property within your home such as furniture, clothing, appliances, and electronics.
- Coverage for theft of property.
- Liability coverage in the event someone is injured on your property.
- Coverage for additional living expenses if you were forced out of your home due to a disaster.
Optional Arizona Homeowners Insurance Coverage
- Coverage for high-value items including jewelry and watches that are not covered under standard personal property coverage.
- Coverage for expenses incurred due to identity theft.
- Flood Insurance
Arizona homeowners are often under the impression that their homeowners insurance policy will provide coverage for flood related damage. In most cases, a standard homeowners insurance policy does not cover flooding. Supplementing your homeowners insurance policy with flood insurance is a valuable investment, even for Arizona residents. You do not need to live in high-risk flood zone for flooding to cause serious damage to your property. Arizona’s monsoon season can cause flash flooding to occur anywhere without warning. Our team of home insurance experts is here to help you determine if flood insurance is something you should consider.
There are a number of discounts available to help Arizona homeowners save money on their insurance. This includes multi-policy, hail-resistant roof, new home, claims-free, home safety, protective device discounts, and more. At Fox Reliable Insurance, we will ensure you receive all of the discounts that you qualify for, saving you the most money on your homeowners insurance.
An Arizona homeowners insurance policy from Fox Reliable Insurance offers more than just protection for your home. It offers peace of mind, knowing that you, your loved ones, and your home are protected. Contact the homeowners insurance experts at Fox Reliable Insurance today with any questions you may have about homeowners insurance coverage in Arizona.